Sunday 11 September 2016

[ARTICLE] DANGER MOB TV INTERVIEW WITH OG CALI-BLU 10/09/2016

An Interview with OG Cali-Blu 10/09/2016

This is an interview with up and coming independent rap artist Cali Blu. This man has big love for the streets and his fam. We really feeling his bars they are on fire that's real talk. Feeling some Snoop Dogg/Xzibit type flows in his tracks. OG has dropped a mixtake called Satans Gods Son which you can buy from contacting OG on Facebook.

Yo OG what you saying?
I been rapping since the age of 10. Too Short dropped cuss words and I went nuts
That's how I got into rapping
Plenty of more
What rappers inspired you dude?
Kool G Rap Big Daddy Kane Too Short Easy E E40
Cheers man
What age did you start writing at man?
10
That's awesome dude
Thanks homie
Who do uou think is better, Tupac or Biggie?
Tupac simply for the reason he can speak on any subject and it's real. Biggie was hot but he didn't dig deep and make you think you feel me
True I feel that man and one more question for you, do you have any new albums coming out or gigs we can promote for you? What do you think you bring to the game that other rappers don't?
My mixtape Satans God Son has already dropped I'm making hard copies as we speak. We bring truth and reality. We bring you a style that's not copy cat. The game right now has too many sound a like dudes. There's a huge difference in what we do
Big love for OG you'll be up on our blog in a few days, we will send you a link. Your music is awesome 󰀀
Much love DMP
Thank you fam I appreciate you!!s




No comments:

Post a Comment